Just a quick overview on how we plan to do the daily recaps for crypto market.
Our team consists of 5 members who are full-time crypto traders, writers and enthusiasts. Basically, we breathe and live crypto all day long. So, each of us will chip in with news he found interesting and worth mentioning in this article and we will summarize it at the end of the day (in CET zone) and post it on the site and on all of our social channels. On that note, don’t forget to Join Our Telegram Channel as that is the “safest” option to actually get notified about our post, since other channels might not show it (because they use their fancy algorithms and filters to decide for you).
Earn passive income with Quadency trading bot. Connect Binance account and use Quadency bot for 6 months completely free. Hurry up, this deal is not around for long!
These articles will be useful for people who don’t have the time to sift through never ending feeds of Twitter, Reddit, Facebook only to stay up to date with the crypto world. We will do that for you – filter out the duplicate news, low-level speculation and prediction some “experts” spit out and focus on actual news and, at times, sentiment analysis from well-known and established crypto traders.
Introduction over, moving on to the actual news overview.
- Ripple seems to have friends at Forbes as their editors keep approving articles that look favorable at Ripple. This one is not too biased as it is based on math – they looked at numbers and found Ripple gave biggest return to its investors in the last year.
- Since market recorded nice gains second day in a row, Bloomberg put focus on that in their article. They actually zoomed out and found that this is a back-to-back week with gains for overall crypto market. Things are looking bright, but stay careful, we are still not cleared to bull market.
- I found this tweet by Armin van Bitcoin super interesting:
— Armin van Bitcoin ⚡ (@ArminVanBitcoin) April 20, 2018
The Economist obviously had some smart cookies among its writer back in the sunset of 80s.
- Venezuela is still an interesting experiment for whole crypto world. As we all know, their national currency came crumbling down and people turned to bitcoin as a safe heaven. The volumes of bought and traded bitcoin is soaring in this Southamerican country, despite their government still peddling their national cryptocurrency, Petro.
- Some of the newbie traders are jumping to conclusions and thinking we are entering bull-market. As we’ve already warned, we are still not out of the woods. But Coindesk dug out a fairly unknown TA indicator that confirms bull market beginning.
- Big companies started sniffing around bitcoin and crypto. And that is a good sign. This time it is Amazon (which already registered a lot of domains with amazon and crypto/bitcoin in them). As we already know, big companies like to have monopoly and exclusivity in their services, best tool for that is patenting the underlying technology. So Amazon apparently applied for a patent on a bitcoin transactions analysis tool. If something will be worth zero, why would you one of the biggest companies patent a tracking tool for its core function? This was, of course, a question for Jamie Dimon.
- Vitalik Buterin is a weird but smart kid. He states the obvious this time: altcoins valuations are far ahead of their accomplishments (which are in most cases equal to zero – we don’t count a whitepaper with crazy ideas as an accomplishment).
- One of the reasons we are starting this daily recap is news like the one from yesterday: Binance adding fiat pairings. FAKE NEWS! They might add it sometime in the future, but definitely not now.
- SEC might classify ETH as security and that could pose a huge threat to the second biggest cryptocurrency. Some even think exchanges would be forced to delist it and all of the ERC tokens. This would be dangerous for crypto market but bitcoin would certainly see a surge in its dominance and price. However, rich and influential dudes are already working on preventing SEC defining ETH as security, so this apocalyptic outcome is very unlikely.
CaptainAltcoin's writers and guest post authors may or may not have a vested interest in any of the mentioned projects and businesses. None of the content on CaptainAltcoin is investment advice nor is it a replacement for advice from a certified financial planner. The views expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of CaptainAltcoin.com