Bitquest is now part of CaptainAltcoin Media Publication
Bitquest was a first Minecraft server denominated in cryptocurrency that was started way back in the early days of bitcoin.
BitQuest started as an experiment to create a Bitcoin economy inside Minecraft and Bitquest has not only demonstrated how Bitcoin and Blockchain technology can be best game money in the world, but started the best community of players and collaborators you could ever hope for.
The currency on Bitquest game server were the Bitsm that you could obtain by killing monsters, trading with users or transferring from an outside wallet. All of it is stored on a standard Bitcoin wallet on the Blockchain.
In summer of 2019, Bitquest team decided to cease operation of their server and CaptainAltcoin acquired the brand name.
CaptainAltcoin is an established crypto media publication with couple of brands under its umbrella.
On our site, we strive to explain the world of cryptocurrencies in a simple and digestible way. Below is a short summary of guides and tutorials we have written over the last couple of years. Needless to say, these are regularly updated and refreshed with new information.
- How to buy Bitcoin?
- buy bitcoin with paypal
- buy bitcoin anonymously
- How To Buy Bitcoin With SEPA?
- Buy Bitcoin With Apple Pay – Can You Buy BTC with Apple Pay
- How To Buy Bitcoin With N26 – Can You Buy Crypto With N26?
- How To Buy Bitcoin With Google Pay ? [Instantly]
- How To Buy Bitcoin With VISA Gift Card in [Instantly!]
- How to Buy Bitcoin With IMPS?
- How to Buy Bitcoin with MoneyGram
- Where to Buy Bitcoin With Gift Card – Convert Gift Card To BTC
- Buy Bitcoin with Wise – Where & How To Buy Crypto With Wise
- How to Buy Bitcoin With Bank Account Instantly
- How to buy Bitcoin with ACH instantly (in the USA & Worldwide)
- How to buy bitcoin with eCheck [Routing and Account Number]
- How To Buy Bitcoin With Skrill – 5 Ways To Do It!
- How To Buy Bitcoin & Crypto With Prepaid Cards
- How To Buy Bitcoin on eToro USA 👉 eToro Bitcoin Fees
- Best Hardware Wallets
- Trezor vs. Ledger Review
- Trezor T wallet review
- Trezor Wallet One review
- Ledger Nano X review
- Ledger Nano S review
- KeepKey review
- CoolWallet S review
- Ellipal wallet review
- SafePal S1 Review – Supported Coins, Price, Firmware Overview
- Ledger Nano X vs Nano S Review: Is Nano X better Than S?
- Coolwallet PRO vs Ledger Nano – What Hardware Wallet Is Better?
- CoolWallet Pro Review – Supported Coins, Security, Price
- Best Bitcoin Wallets
- Best cryptocurrency exchanges
- Best margin crypto exchanges
- Binance: Complete Review
- Coinbase: Complete Review
- CEX.IO: Complete Review
- BitMex: Complete Review
- Changelly: Complete Review
- BitPanda: Complete Review
- LocalBitcoins.com: Complete Review
- Coinmama: Complete Review
- PrimeXBT review
- Deribit review
- ByBit review
- FTX Review – Fees, Pros & Cons Covered
- Gate.io Exchange Review 2022 – A Look At Fees, Features, Security
- Paybis Review – Fees, KYC, Limits & More
- Paxful Review – Is It Legit or a Scam Platform?
- Uphold Review – Fees, KYC, Deposits & Withdrawals
Best Automated Trading Bots
- Best Bitcoin Trading Bots
- Cryptohopper Review
- Bitsgap review
- Margin.de review
- Zignaly Review
- Shrimpy Review
- Tradesanta review
- Haasbot Review
- Gunbot Review
- Coinrule Review
- Pionex Review
- Best cryptocurrency tax calculators
- Cryptotrader.tax review
- Cointracking review
- Koinly review
- Zenledger review
- Best cryptocurrency to mine
- Best altcoins to buy
- Most undervalued cryptocurrencies
- Best proof of stake cryptocurrencies for passive income
- Cryptocurrency price predictions
- Brave Browser review
- Brave Browser vs Mozilla Firefox