Based on the principles of decentralized economy, Cappasity are building an ecosystem full of AR/VR/3D content
In the Cappasity AR/VR ecosystem marketplace, content makers and content users from all over the world meet each other’s needs. To facilitate 3D content exchange, we are introducing a digital utility currency — Cappasity token (CAPP). The Cappasity decentralized billing system is capable of handling a large number of microtransactions and will be secured by well-designed smart contracts.
Pay with CAPPs for
- Subscription to the 3D content base
- 3D content purchases at a seller’s price
- 3D content rentals for commercial purposes
Get CAPPs for:
- Uploading unique 3D content
- Verification and moderation of the content
- Sale or rental of self-created 3D content
Before Cappasity, 3D content creation was time-consuming, complicated and not scalable. So, we created toolkits that make 3D digitizing of real objects available to everyone. Along with our thorough efforts to make embedding of 3D content to virtual galleries and websites easy, we also created tools for mobile and AR/VR apps. Our SDK is open to developers to build their own apps based on the platform.
Cappasity – AR/VR Ecosystem Scheme
The Cappasity Ecosystem encompasses participants willing to sell or buy AR/VR and 3D content. The ecosystem consists of supporting elements — the marketplace, blockchain and storage infrastructure. The decentralized storage infrastructure is provided by the independent storage service providers. The sandbox area is used as a testing environment for the AR/VR/3D content in practice. AR/VR developers and active community contributors will be supported through dedicated AR funds.
CAPP is issued as ERC-20 Ethereum token.
back to menu ↑
Kosta Popov – Founder and CEO
Marianna Alshina, Co-founder and CBDO
Alex Chegaev – Co-founder and CTO
Natalie Reyes, CSO
Check out our guide on the next big cryptocurrency.
- Symbol: CAPP
- Token sale opening date: 22. Mar 2018
- Token sale closing date: 19. Apr 2018
- Concept: Global decentralized trustless ecosystem will allow users and developers to benefit from easy 3D object creation and embedding into websites, as well as mobile and VR/AR applications secured by smart contracts and blockchain technology. To simplify the content exchange between participants from all over the globe and create a borderless AR/VR community network, Cappasity proposes to use a proper utility token (CAPP) as the primary payment vehicle within the Cappasity AR/VR Ecosystem.
How to buy CAPP?
back to menu ↑ You can’t buy it directly for fiat. There has to be a middle step in form of buying BTC, ETH or LTC on some of the exchanges that support fiat/crypto pairing. You can check detailed guide on how to buy coins for fiat on some of the more popular exchanges: After that, you transfer the bought BTC/ETH/LTC to exchanges where this token is traded. As of right now, this token is traded, among other exchanges on: Full list of exchanges where you can trade this coin can be found on coinmarketcap.com
You can’t buy it directly for fiat. There has to be a middle step in form of buying BTC, ETH or LTC on some of the exchanges that support fiat/crypto pairing.
You can check detailed guide on how to buy coins for fiat on some of the more popular exchanges:
After that, you transfer the bought BTC/ETH/LTC to exchanges where this token is traded. As of right now, this token is traded, among other exchanges on:
Full list of exchanges where you can trade this coin can be found on coinmarketcap.com
- 2013: Cappasity founded in Santa Clara
- Since 2014: Raised $1.8M from angel investors
- Jan 2017: Platform and 3D digitizing software is launched
- Oct 25, 2017: Phase 1 token sale is scheduled, $30M
- Q1, 2018: Phase 2 token sale starts 120 days after phase 1 is finished
- What’s next?: No1 decentralized ecosystem for AR/VR/3D
In our opinion they have huge upside.
They already have a working product and Nvidia and Alibaba partnership.
They implemented 3D view of products if the dealer buys a CAPP plan. They can scan every product in 3D with CAPP’s easy3d scan for their shop.
They have an advisor in their team who works for LVMH (world leader for luxury products like louis vuitton). Also many other experienced advisors like Anders Larsson (Ericsson).
The difference between Cappasity and other projects is that Cappasity is a real company with actual clients and a lot of experience within their sector.
Video Explainerback to menu ↑
|Github (not available)|
CaptainAltcoin's writers and guest post authors may or may not have a vested interest in any of the mentioned projects and businesses. None of the content on CaptainAltcoin is investment advice nor is it a replacement for advice from a certified financial planner. The views expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of CaptainAltcoin.com