The following statements do not constitute investment advice or any other advice on financial services, financial instruments, financial products, or digital assets.
What Is N26?
- Free ATM withdrawals anywhere: N26 premium accounts allow for ATM withdrawals all around the world. All at the exchange rate and with zero fees.
- Free international money transfers: Send as many money transfers as you wish to anybody and for free.
- The N26 app: Their app allows clients to toggle online payments and spending limits, reset their PIN, pay online transactions, receive notifications, and a lot more.
How to Buy Bitcoin with N26
1. Register with N26
The first step is, of course, to open an N26 account. Next, you will have to provide your email, personal details, and address. Once done, N26 will ask to verify your identity by sending them photos of your identity card or another identification document. The last step will be to connect your phone number with your account.
Where can I buy Bitcoin with N26?
Binance is one of the best and most used crypto exchanges. It is ideal for experienced traders and the even Rockies who are looking to get into the crypto game.
The platform has over 166 cryptocurrencies available, both small and big caps. They also have a wide array of trading tools and exchange pairs available.
Users can deposit EUR via SEPA bank transfer using N26.
- Among the most trustworthy crypto exchanges
- High volume exchange
- Very low fees
- A wide array of crypto pairs
- Not regulated
Founded in October 2014, BitPanda is an Austrian start-up company that allows you to buy Bitcoins or Ethereum with a credit card as well as with wire transfers, SEPA, Skrill, Neteller, and more. Users can deposit EUR via SEPA bank transfer using N26.
BitPanda has very low fees, but only residents of Europe can use this site.
It’s important to note that the fees aren’t shown openly on the site but displayed in your buy price when completing your purchase.
Find out more about Bitpanda fees and features in this review we wrote.
- Relatively low fees
- Multiple payment options
- Reliable and trusted company
- Fees are not displayed but instead included in the buying price
- Available to European countries only
Kraken began its operations in 2011 and has grown to become one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges in the United States and worldwide. It is US-based and offers cryptocurrency services to fiat trading. Similar to other exchanges on this list, Kraken offers SEPA transfers as one of their payment methods, and owners of N26 cards can deposit money on Kraken this way.
Like other leading cryptocurrency platforms, you can trade various digital currencies besides Bitcoin, such as Ethereum, Monero, ICONOMI, Ripple, and Litecoin. Experienced cryptocurrency investors can also use other advanced features such as margin trading, staking, etc.
CEX.IO is one of the oldest surviving Bitcoin exchanges. The company formed way back in 2013 and has over 3 million members. CEX has a mixed reputation in the cryptocurrency space; negative reviews focus on customer support rather than the actual platform.
CEX allows users to take advantage of a variety of payment methods, these include:
- Bank transfer
- Faster payments
CEX allows trading of the most popular cryptocurrencies; however, they lack a diverse range of alt-coins and only support a handful of the lesser-known tokens.
- Low fees
- Lots of payment options
- Good security
- Lacking in different cryptocurrencies
- Not the best customer support
- KYC required
- Top-notch Security
- A lot of payment methods
- Simple user interface (UI)
- Wide variety of sellers
- Sometimes fees are very high
- If you’re not careful, you risk getting scammed
- Available all around the world
- A diverse selection of buyers and sellers
- Has many payment methods
- Buyers receive bitcoins fast
- All transactions are private
- There isn’t much diversity as only Bitcoin is offered.
- Both sellers and buyers have a chance of being scammed.
Currencies Supported For Sending And Receiving Money
AED, AUD, BGN, BRL, CAD, CHF, CZK, DKK, EUR, GBP, HKD, HRK, HUF, INR, JPY, MYR, NOK, NZD, PLN, RON, TRY, SEK, SGD, USD
Countries You Can Send Money To With N26
N26 customers can send and receive money to bank accounts in the following countries: Argentina, Australia, Bangladesh, Benin, Brazil, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Europe, Georgia, Ghana, Guinea-Bissau, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Israel, Ivory Coast, Japan, Kenya, Liechtenstein, Malaysia, Mali, Mexico, Morocco, Nepal, New Zealand, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Russia, Senegal, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Togo, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vietnam, and Zambia.
In case you are looking for different ways to buy Bitcoin, read the guide below:
- How to buy Bitcoin anonymously
- How to buy Bitcoin with a credit card
- How to buy Bitcoin with a gift card
- How to buy Bitcoin with prepaid cards
- How to buy Bitcoin with iTunes gift card
- How to buy bitcoin with VISA Gift Card?
- How to buy bitcoin & crypto with Google Pay
- How to buy bitcoin with Apple Pay
CaptainAltcoin's writers and guest post authors may or may not have a vested interest in any of the mentioned projects and businesses. None of the content on CaptainAltcoin is investment advice nor is it a replacement for advice from a certified financial planner. The views expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of CaptainAltcoin.com