SimpleHold Review – Is SimpleHold A Legit & Safe Crypto Wallet?
In this article, we will review what is Simplehold wallet is and why you should think about installing it as your go to web/mobile crypto wallet.
What Is SimpleHold
Security is of great importance when dealing with cryptocurrencies; that is why it is of ultimate importance to choose a secure and reliable wallet to store your assets. Simplehold wallet came on the scene in 2021 as yet another wallet that securely helps users store their crypto assets.
This non-custodial wallet provides a way to store various cryptos and also has a support for buying crypto with fiat currencies in an easy-to-access and straightforward way. Personal information is not required to download and use it.
How to start using the SimpleHold wallet?
● Choose a browser where you want to get a SimpleHold wallet extension, then go to https://simplehold.io.
● Install the SimpleHold extension
● Create an account; a green wallet favicon will show on your browser’s bar once this is done.
● Transfer all your Cryptocurrencies directly into the wallet.
These are some of the coins supported by the SimpleHold wallet:
- Bitcoin cash
- Bitcoin SV
- Ethereum classic
- DOGE coin
- Polygon and many others.
Does It Store NFTs, Crypto Arts, and Collectibles
Non-fungible tokens are popular in the crypto world. They are used in various sections of the DeFi world and are hailed for their uniqueness and authenticity. If you are an NFT lover, Simplehold is a wallet for you, as it supports NFTs and other collectibles.
SIMPLEHOLD MAIN FEATURES
Supports Hardware Wallets
Hardware wallets are vital components of the crypto world. They also help in providing utility and security during interaction with blockchains. More importantly, they help keep your crypto assets safe by alienating them from the online world.
Simplehold supports many blockchains at the same time
Simple To Receive
SimpleHold makes it easy to share your public address using built-in address substitution.
The wallet is also designed to serve as a secure place to store all your holdings. Within minutes, you can receive, store and swap your Cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, DOGE coin, Theta, Solana, Litecoin, etc.
SimpleHold is multi-currency and UI-friendly. It doesn’t complicate matters. Even a novice can understand it quickly.
Track Your Investments At A Glance
Tracking of investment is a necessity because of the volatile nature of cryptocurrency.
However, most intermediate and advanced crypto traders store their coins in different exchanges or wallets. This makes tracking them challenging.
To track investments at a glance, you have to keep them in a wallet to be able to see the portfolio to know exactly what your value is. Having all your coins in a wallet will also allow you to review and set up automatic rules to buy and sell Cryptocurrencies.
SimpleHold makes it easy to track your investments by holding all your coins in a wallet. They also have a mobile app that makes tracking investments at a glance super easy.
Customer service support is essential when dealing with a wallet that holds your hard-earned funds. You need to be able to access the team if you have any issues with your account.
SimpleHold has got this covered. Their customers have complete control over all their savings.
They have a live chat, and you can also get feedback through Email and other social media platforms. Their team is available 24/7
IS A SIMPLEHOLD WALLET EASY TO USE?
SimpleHold is designed for easy use for both beginners and experts.
Consider why this wallet is a choice destination for many
● It is easy to install and use.
● It makes exploring the crypto space easy and without delay.
● It supports a lot of existing Cryptocurrencies.
IS SIMPLEHOLD WALLET ANONYMOUS?
The anonymity of crypto transactions has been given more attention in recent times. More wallets make sure they have a safe and secure wallet that will not leak their customers’ personal information and assets.
SimpleHold is one of the crypto wallet holders that ensures secure and safe transactions for its customers, so there is no need to worry about losing your assets or personal information to fraudsters.
Of course, users still need to be careful and try not to divulge unnecessary information on the net.
As the name implies, SimpleHold is worth trying out because it is simple and easy to install. You have control of your wallet, and you can better manage it with little or no stress. Moreover, the risk is minimal. However, since it is a new wallet, one should approach it with caution as it has not yet stood the test of time.
- You can easily move your assets from a wallet to SimpleHold without the fear of losing your crypto.
- The migration is simple.
- You can send, receive and store more than 40 different currencies without losing any of them.
- It is easy to monitor each transaction made on the wallet on the main screen.
- There is no transaction fee charged when you send currency from your wallet address to another except the network fee.
- The developer aims at making its usage super simple, time-saving, and easy to navigate
- Your data is not shared on the server or any other place.
- You can control the speed of your transactions by choosing any of the three options: slow, average, and fast.
- It is accessible on the mobile app.
- The wallet can work on 4 different servers, Firefox, Chrome, Brave, and Opera.
- SimpleHold is a new wallet.
- It cannot recover your keys, password, or other information.
- It cannot reverse transactions.
- You will lose your virtual currency token if you lose your key, password, or information.
CaptainAltcoin's writers and guest post authors may or may not have a vested interest in any of the mentioned projects and businesses. None of the content on CaptainAltcoin is investment advice nor is it a replacement for advice from a certified financial planner. The views expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of CaptainAltcoin.com