Kucoin P2P Review – How to Buy Crypto on Kucoin P2P Marketplace?
Peer-to-peer exchanges are becoming increasingly popular as a way to purchase cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum.
All major exchanges offer this type of service on their platforms, and Kucoin P2P is one of the better ones on the market.
Peer-to-Peer exchanges are growing in popularity because they allow users to trade directly without going through a third-party intermediary. This means that transactions are faster and cheaper. In addition, these exchanges also provide additional security features such as escrow accounts and multi-signature wallets.
In this article, we will explore why Kucoin peer-to-peer exchange is a great place to buy cryptocurrency. We will also look at how it works and how you can get started using it yourself.
What you'll learn 👉
Where can I find KuCoin P2P Market?
App: Sign into your KuCoin account and on the homepage dashboard > tap “Buy Crypto” in the middle of the screen > choose the fiat currency > pick out a merchant and place an order
Web: Sign into your KuCoin account and on the main dashboard > click “Buy Crypto” on the left top of the screen > choose “P2P” > select the fiat currency > pick out a merchant and place an order.
What are the payment methods on Kucoin P2P?
Almost anything you can imagine, from major, globally popular methods like PayPal or Payoneer to the less known, locally popular service for users from specific countries. You can also use Wise, N26, Skrill, Western Union, and many other payment methods to buy or sell crypto on Kucoin P2P.
Why would you use Kucoin P2P for buying crypto?
- Lower Fees: One of the biggest advantages of using Kucoin P2P is its lower fees compared to traditional exchanges. Traditional exchanges charge high transaction fees, sometimes as much as 1% per trade. On Kucoin P2P, however, there are no fees at all.
- Multiple Payment Methods: Another advantage of using Kucoin P2P is that it offers multiple payment methods. Users can pay via credit card, PayPal, Payoneer, Wise, bank transfer, wire transfers, gift cards, cash deposits, etc.
- Faster Settlements: Finally, another great feature of Kucoin P2P is that it settles transactions instantly. Most traditional exchanges take more time due to approval processes.
Do you need to do KYC to use Kucoin P2P?
No, you don’t, but the limitations on unverified users are severe – you can only do. A 400 USDT sales per day. Before starting to use the Kucoin P2P marketplace, you need to verify your phone number.
Why Would You Choose Kucoin p2p Over Paxful?
- Paxful is a leading peer-to-peer exchange platform where users can buy and sell Bitcoin using various payment methods. Users can either pay through PayPal or bank transfer. Paxful charges a fixed 1% fee on trades, requiring ID verification to use it.
- Kucoin is a popular cryptocurrency trading platform that also has a P2P marketplace that allows users to trade cryptocurrencies directly between themselves without needing to go through a centralized third-party middleman. Kucoin P2P charges no fees for trades.
- Both platforms are great options for buying or selling bitcoins quickly. However, if you want to avoid paying fees, then Kucoin might be the better option.
- You’ll notice that Kucoin has stricter security and anti-spammer measures than Paxful. That means that you won’t have to worry about getting scammed.
- However, Paxful offers more liquidity, meaning that you’ll have access to more sellers and buyers. If you’re looking to buy large amounts of bitcoin, then you should consider Paxful instead of Kucoin. In all other cases, Kucoin p2p takes the cake.
- No fees
- Large number of different payment methods
- Fast settlement
- No need for KYC for smaller orders (up to $400)
- Lower liquidity than on Localbitcoins or Paxful
CaptainAltcoin's writers and guest post authors may or may not have a vested interest in any of the mentioned projects and businesses. None of the content on CaptainAltcoin is investment advice nor is it a replacement for advice from a certified financial planner. The views expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of CaptainAltcoin.com