ReddCoin is a “social currency” that gives holders the ability to reward creators of content on social media platforms like Twitter and Reddit with RDD coins. Volunteer developers are reportedly targeting other high-profile social media sites including Facebook. It boasts features like linking a Redd ID to other social networks, sending tips with one click via the Google Play Store and more.
However, this project doesn’t want to create its own social network but rather wants to integrate itself into already existing platforms like Facebook, YouTube, Instagram etc. Basically, with ReddCoin people can, instead of let’s say liking someone’s post, deliver them their daily dose of dopamine by tipping them with cryptocurrency. This will both satisfy the network user’s need for attention, as well as pay him/her for the quality content they provided.
The project has several identifying features. The Proof of Stake Velocity is a unique concept which they developed; it represents a NEM-like algorithm which values the “velocity” or usage of tokens, thus giving people who contribute the most by being active with their RDD the rights to govern the network. Network’s native token has the RDD ticker and is classified as a utility token, which absolves it of any threat of being called a security. The currency has its own blockchain and a wallet called ReddCoin Core.
If you would have bet on the right coins this year you could easily have 10xed your capital…
You could even have made as much as 100x which means you could have turned $100 into as much as 10k.
Experts believe this will happen again in 2021, the only question is which coin do you bet on?
My friend and cryptocurrency expert Dirk is personally betting on 3 under-the-radar cryptocurrencies for huge ROI in 2021..
Click here to learn what these coins are (watch till the end of the presentation).
Captainaltcoin’s RDD Price Prediction 2021
Below is a tabular overview of how will RDD develop in the short-term (for the next 90 days), according to our prediction model:
The majority of projects will fail — some startups are created just to gather funds and disappear, some would not handle the competition, but most are just ideas that look good on paper, but in reality, are useless for the market.
Vitalik Buterin, co-founder of Ethereum said:
“There are some good ideas, there are a lot of very bad ideas, and there are a lot of very, very bad ideas, and quite a few scams as well”
As a result, over 95% of successful ICOs and cryptocurrency projects will fail and their investors will lose money. The other 5% of projects will become the new Apple, Google or Alibaba in the cryptoindustry. Will RDD be among those 5%?
Very low, almost zero probability of that happening.
The Pareto Distribution is a pervasive phenomena observed in nature, and it describes the 80/20 rule where 80% of the women have sex with 20% of men. 80% of wealth belongs to 20% of the population. 80% of your results come from 20% of your activities. At least 80% of altcoins will fail and RDD seems to be in that group.
RDD Price Prediction 2022
Our prediction model sees a temporary switch to a bear market at the beginning of 2022 before we move onto another leg up in Q3 & Q4 of 2022.
Reddcoin Price Prediction 2025 – 2030 – 2040
Our prediction model sees RDD faltering in 2025:
RDD price in 2030 & 2040 will be zero as we don’t see a bright future for it in the distant future.
- Sia Coin (SC) Price Prediction
- Orion Protocol Price Prediction
- Kava.io Price Prediction
- Telos Price Prediction
- Telcoin Price Prediction
- Terra (LUNA) Price Prediction | LUNA Price Forecast
- Linear Finance Price Prediction
- Yearn Finance [YFI] Price Prediction
CaptainAltcoin's writers and guest post authors may or may not have a vested interest in any of the mentioned projects and businesses. None of the content on CaptainAltcoin is investment advice nor is it a replacement for advice from a certified financial planner. The views expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of CaptainAltcoin.com