Looking for the best trading bot on KuCoin? Look no further. This comprehensive guide provides an in-depth KuCoin trading bot review, helping you identify the top-performing bots that can optimize your trading strategy. Whether you’re a seasoned trader or just starting out, finding the best trading bot for KuCoin can significantly enhance your trading experience.
From automated strategies to advanced analytics, these bots offer a variety of features designed to maximize your profits. Dive into our review and discover the KuCoin best trading bot that suits your trading style and needs.
What you'll learn 👉
Can you use trading bots on Kucoin.com?
Kucoin is one of the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange platforms, with a daily trading volume of over $850 million at the time of writing.
Kucoin has built-in bots that work really good. But it also lets people use third-party trading bots that automatically trade digital assets by connecting to the Kucoin API.
These are really effective and more importantly cost NOTHING. So, you can make automated trades on Kucoin without paying for external services. You can even copy other traders with a single click.
I would say that with these built-in bots you can do 90% of the stuff you need. You will miss some of the strategies that are based on trading indicators (Coinrule is great for this) and also have no access to some trading pairs that are not listed on Kucoin.
What are the best crypto bots that work well with Kucoin?
Kucoin bots are great, but you can’t customize them as they work only via the platform’s templates. Also, the number of trading strategies is limited.
So, you might need to look for further options and bots that work with Kucoin and can be customized much more than the built-in Kucoin bots.
Some of the best cryptocurrency trading bots available on the market are Bitsgap, Coinrule, Cryptohopper, Pionex, and 3Commas.
Bitsgap – best trading bot on Kucoin (works via API)
Bitsgap is one of the best trading bots for cryptocurrencies. It has a lot of automated trading features. It connects to 25 or more popular cryptocurrency exchanges, like Coinbase, Binance, Kucoin, Kraken, Huobi, Gate, and more, through API access.
Other automated trading tools, like Pionex, don’t let you trade on more than one exchange. Bitsgap allows trading on all those exchanges from a single interface, a feature that has made its trading bots very popular among cryptocurrency traders.
Bitsgap has three kinds of automated trading bots, each of which was made with a different trading strategy in mind. Bitsgap also has a feature called “smart trading,” which lets users set “take profit” and “stop loss” orders for their trades at the same time.
1. Grid trading bots are designed to profit from market volatility (they buy and sell at predefined prices).
2. DCA (Dollar Cost Averaging) trading bots that employ technical indicator-based trading strategies (Stochastic + channel, MACD + RSI).
3. Futures trading bots: a high-risk, high-reward strategy that allows users to earn up to 10 times faster when the market is bullish or bearish (long or short).
Bitsgap offers a free 7-day (no credit card required) trial for all the trading bots available on its website, which you can use to get familiar with how everything works before deciding to Subscribe to one of the paid plans. (Basic: $23/month, Advanced: $55/month, and Pro: $119/month).
The Basic plan allows two Active GRID bots to run simultaneously, while the Advanced plan includes five, and the Pro plan has twenty Active GRID bots. All three paid subscription plans come with 10 active DCA bots, unlimited smart orders, trading strategies already set up, and many other useful features. Users can pay for Bitsgap’s bot trading services using 50+ cryptocurrencies, credit cards, and PayPal.
Bitsgap’s pros and cons
- It’s easy to use,
- Has an easy-to-understand interface
- Has a free 7-day trial plan
- works with all the major exchanges
- It doesn’t have a mobile app
- The trading bots don’t do much
- No copy trading
- Other platforms let users copy the trades of successful traders.
Like Bitsgap, Coinrule is a platform that lets users send automatic trading instructions to their favorite centralized exchanges, such as Coinbase Pro, Binance, Kraken, Bitpanda, and others. Coinrule has a well-documented cryptocurrency learning academy where you can learn about different trading strategies and techniques.
It offers four flexible pricing plans, each with different types of features and a different monthly trade volume allowance, as follows:
1. Beginner (free): 2 live rules (bots), 1 exchange connected, up to $3k/month trade volume.
2. Hobbyist ($29.99/month): 7 live rules, 3 exchanges, $300k/month volume, live Telegram notifications, and leverage strategies.
3. Trader ($59.99/month): 15 live rules, 5 exchanges, $3M trade volume per month, one-to-one learning sessions, TradingView integration.
4. Pro ($449.99/month): 50 live rules; unlimited exchanges and trade volumes; ultrafast execution of trades; unlimited template strategies.
Coinrule: pros and cons
- A beginner-friendly interface that allows you to get started.
- Compatibility with a lot of major cryptocurrency exchanges.
- Free plan to test the platform before deciding to upgrade.
- 150+ templates for different trading strategies.
- Fewer features than other similar platforms.
- Pricey (Coinrule’s Pro plan is expensive).
- No mobile app is available, no 2FA to increase security.
Cryptohopper is a trading bot that works with all major exchanges, such as Binance, FTX, Kucoin, Kraken, Huobi, and more. It lets users manage all of their accounts on cryptocurrency exchanges from a single interface and automatically make trades on those exchanges.
Cryptohopper offers a 7-day free trial and has four paid pricing plans, starting with Pioneer (free for 20 positions), Explorer ($16.58/month for 80 positions), Adventurer ($41.58/month for 200 positions), and Hero ($83.25/month for 500 positions).
Cryptohopper: pros and cons
- Intuitive interface, easy-to-use/beginner-friendly.
- It integrates all major crypto exchanges.
- Good tutorials, tracking, and analysis tools.
- The ability to use copy trading to copy trades from more experienced traders.
- Customer service phone is not available on the official website.
- Users need a paid subscription to access any important feature.
- You have to pay extra money for cryptocurrency signals.
3Commas is a cryptocurrency trading and portfolio management platform that allows users to build automated trading bots that work with 22 different exchanges. Some of the things that 3Commas has to offer are portfolio tracking, DCA (dollar-cost averaging) bots, and GRID (global resource interconnection) bots.
In terms of pricing, 3Commas has affordable prices when compared with other similar trading bots, with 4 pricing plans available for traders, as follows: free (for 3 days), starter ($14.5/month), advanced (unlimited DCA bots) ($24.5/month), and pro (unlimited DCA bots at $49.5).
3Commas Pros and Cons
- Lots of features, easy to use, including portfolio analysis and tracking and copy trading.
- Compatibility with 22 major crypto exchanges and TradingView compatible.
- Includes unique trading styles that aren’t available on similar platforms.
- Some of the exchanges supported by 3Commas don’t allow trading bots.
- Increased difficulty when customizing bots without TradingView.
Pionex, which is the most popular platform with built-in bots, is a great alternative to the ones above. It has 16 free automated trading bots built-in and supports over 120 popular cryptocurrencies. The fees are also very low.
Binance and Kucoin.com both have trading bots built in, but the ones on Binance aren’t very useful as they have very limited functionality.
Kucoin bots, on the other hand, are very powerful and easy to use. They even have copy trading abilities and insightful analytics that help you pick out the best traders to copy and trading pairs to use for grid trading.
One of the best trading bots for the Kucoin platform is Kucoin’s own built-in spot grid bot, developed by the exchange itself. Other alternatives that received good feedback from the community are Bitsgap and Coinrule.
Kucoin’s built-in bots are free, while other automation solutions cost money.
Crypto trading bots don’t make decisions other than what you configure them to do. Yes, it is possible to make money with trading bots if you set them up well and use a good trading strategy.
That depends on the market conditions and how you configure them. Trading bots work well when properly configured, especially when the cryptocurrency market is bullish. As with manual trading, automated cryptocurrency trading involves certain risks, but the utility comes from allowing users to spend less time working on trades and testing new strategies.
CaptainAltcoin's writers and guest post authors may or may not have a vested interest in any of the mentioned projects and businesses. None of the content on CaptainAltcoin is investment advice nor is it a replacement for advice from a certified financial planner. The views expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of CaptainAltcoin.com