Algoriz Review – Price, Supported Exchanges, Features, Profitability
In today’s world, where cryptocurrency trading has taken off and where it is advancing very fast, there are programs and trading bots whose help is very important in improving and developing market strategies, as well as the trading itself.
One of these “helpers” is Algoriz, which we will be talking about today.
What is Algoriz?
Algoriz is a trading platform based on artificial intelligence that provides opportunities to form trading strategies in a very simple way – by typing the desired action in English and then turning them into an algorithm that executes a given function. It was founded in New York by experts who worked at Goldman Sachs (one of the largest investment banking companies).
This platform is a very great option for those who do not have enough knowledge in programming and are engaged in cryptocurrency trading. Algoriz provides its users with a simulated matching engine in order to test various algorithms. It supports Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), and many other coins.
Supported Trading strategies
According to information on Algoriz’s webpage, there are over 10,000 different strategies that are made and tested on Algoriz. Once you sign up on Algoranz, you will be provided with tutorial videos on how you can write your strategies and how to use the platform.
Suppose you want to write a new strategy. In that case, it is enough to have an assumption about what your strategy would look like and write it on Algoriz. It will translate it into an algorithm and enable you to work on the market.
Also, before you sign up, you will sign the agreement with Algoriz that they will keep your strategies in a secure database. Algoriz will never share your strategies with other users if they don’t have your permission.
There are 4 options offered by Algoriz, and each of them has specific characteristics and a corresponding price, and they are Lite, Professional, Premium, and Enterprise.
- LITE is for beginners, it is free and includes: 2 algorithms, 1 screener, paper trading, a one-year period for backtest, receiving a trigger notification on email, and securities stocks.
- PROFESSIONAL is 29 USD per month, and it includes: 10 algorithms, 5 screeners, trigger notifications on email, paper trading, period of five years or more for backtest, stocks and cryptocurrency of securities and Market Sentiment data is available for an extra charge.
- PREMIUM plan costs 69 USD per month, and it has unlimited algorithms and screeners, paper trading, trigger notifications via email and SMS, five years or more for backtest period, stocks and digital assets of securities, extra charged Market Sentiment data, and the possibility of custom hosting using a dedicated virtual machine (additional expense).
- ENTERPRISE plan is for high-level traders and includes all features from plans above with availability of self-hosting, and its price depends on many factors, so it is necessary to send certain information in order to form a correct price. There is also a trial period of one month.
If users need any help or support from Algoriz, they can send an email to email@example.com or fill out the contact form on Algoriz’s website in the “Contact” section.
This artificial intelligence platform enables you to build, back-test, and automate various trading strategies based on traditional or/and alternative sources of data. Just by typing out your idea, Algoriz will create your executable strategies.
If you’re not sure if Algoriz is the best one for you, you can just simply back-test it, and see how it is. Since it has a free version, we recommend that you give this platform a chance.
- Quadency Review
- Tradesanta Review
- Shrimpy.io Review
- Best Cryptocurrency Portfolio Trackers
- Best Crypto Telegram Groups
- Intelligent Cryptocurrency Review
- Is 3Commas Safe?
- Coinrule Review
- NapBots Review
- Alertatron.com Review
- User-friendly interface
- Free Version available
- Provides built-in brokerage services
- 10,000+ strategies
- Lack of human control
CaptainAltcoin's writers and guest post authors may or may not have a vested interest in any of the mentioned projects and businesses. None of the content on CaptainAltcoin is investment advice nor is it a replacement for advice from a certified financial planner. The views expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of CaptainAltcoin.com