Red day in crypto, but major bull or bear news. We are still waiting to see the impact next Consensus Conference will have on the market – if history is an indicator, it should bump us up!
One of the stories I read today and liked a lot, it is a valuable life lesson on importance of not jumping to conclusions to early. It is the first story in our headlines to today:
- 5 Years ago, Wired magazine called Bitcoin an abstraction, destroyed their wallet keys and now can’t access $120k worth of Bitcoin – In 2013 Wired wrote an article about a Bitcoin miner from Butterfly Labs. They set up a live stream of the mining operation with this “small box that burns less energy than a light bulb” and didn’t know what to do with the money they will make. Somehow they came to a conclusion that it is best to destroy the wallet access keys and leave it there because Bitcoin is an abstraction and nothing more.
- VeChain and PwC today jointly unveiled the 2018 Market Survey Report for (Non-financial) Application of Blockchain in China – This is being released on the PwC website which can give VET holders great confidence in the project. DNV and PwC are shilling VEN left and right. News coming from their websites and social media accounts makes it even more impressive.
- A guy on Reddit bought a house with gains from one coin he bought on time – This story should be bookmarked and revisited every time bears dominate bitcoin market. Work hard, learn and read, be wary of scammers and you might be able to tell a similar story.
- Cryptocurrency the ‘Right Next Step in the Space of Currency’: Nasdaq CEO – Nasdaq shilling crypto big time – this year could dwarf 2017 and its gains and adoption.
- Reddit co-founder defends cryptocurrencies on The Late Show – You probably read this one already, but it is important to get the liberal, mainstream media on the right track, in right time. Every positive sentence counts!
What is new on CaptainAltcoin
- 3 things that cause headaches to every new crypto trader
- Everyone has a prediction for bitcoin but who should you trust?
- By 2025, bitcoin mining will spend more energy than all electric cars on Earth
- xRapid First Pilot Results In: This is how and why XRP coins will be used by banks
CaptainAltcoin's writers and guest post authors may or may not have a vested interest in any of the mentioned projects and businesses. None of the content on CaptainAltcoin is investment advice nor is it a replacement for advice from a certified financial planner. The views expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of CaptainAltcoin.com