Waves are the name of the both, a proof of stake blockchain and the cryptocurrency that fuels that blockchain.
Waves enable you to make custom tokens, which means you can launch your own cryptocurrencies. You can also decentralize trading and crowdfunding, as it has integrated fiat currency gateways like USD/EUR/CNY right in your wallet.
Waves is a really promising coin, they products have great user interface, decentralised exchange is fast and precise, it allows the easiest token issuance of any coin, lots of development activity. The only thing holding back the price seems to be that it is only on a few exchanges and lack of serious marketing effort. Waves token is very undervalued and under the radar for many and that is a big chance for those who are on a lookout for gems.
Cryptocurrency markets are highly illogical and often make no sense: serious projects like Waves, that innovate and have active development, are behind in market cap to Bitcoin Diamond, Bytecoin, Bitcoin Gold, Tron, Verge, and numerous other shitcoins. Here are some of the reasons why you should consider Waves for your portfolio:
- Wavesplatform takes pride in their fast transactions: 10,000 TX/s on mainnet since December with Mass Transaction type. The network has zero latency with the fastest DEX in the world, although it has a small daily volume of less than $1M. There is a cap on the current mainnet of 100tx/s this is just to reduce node requirements and still ensures enough throughput to cope with all current demands while efficiency is being improved.
- Waves is one of the top platforms when it comes to developer activity:
- Smart Contracts working splendidly on the mainnet
- Waves decentralized exchange is the fastest DEX out there – they’d be probably on the same footing with Binance right now if they’d just add more pairs. The functionality is great, it only needs a lot more pairs.
- WAVES are supposed to implement atomic swaps this year which would allow trading of ERC-20 tokens
- Waves actually runs on a very innovative proof of stake system – Leased Proof of Stake, which is completely unique and allows you to stake any amount of Waves (by “leasing” to a node with no minimum requirement even just a single Wave) and start earning block rewards and transaction fees. This is completely secure, you stay in control of your waves at all times and only takes a few seconds to setup.
- Also keep in mind Waves has over 20k bitcoin and 20k BCH from their ICO. That’s important in any project as they have a huge amount of funding for future developments.
- Creating a token on Waves is incredibly easy. Just fill in this form with 4 fields and a check mark, and pay 1 Waves.
- And you don’t have to worry about listing the token on an exchange, because you can trade it on the marketplace that’s included in the wallet.
- Fiat gateways: USD, EUR, TYR with more FIAT Gateways to come soon CNY, JPY, KRW, CHF, AUD, GBP, RUB as confirmed.
WAVES seems to be strongly undervalued token and once they finally up their marketing game so they are recognized more in the crypto community, the price could go 5x easily.