Green all around with almost exclusively bullish news for multiple coins and crypto in general. Let’s jump right to it.
- Reddit CTO Says Cryptocurrency Payments Are Coming Back, Including BTC, ETH, and LTC – After suspending bitcoin payments, Reddit is about to bring them back with some additional altcoins.
- IOTA releases long awaited Project Q – in brief: Qubic enables Smart Contracts, Oracles, Outsourced Computing and lots more. Qubic, using IOTA as a backbone, will be the foundation of plenty more projects that we have in motion already, but more importantly, it will be a platform for the greater community and ecosystem to create things we can’t even imagine yet.
- NANO competition on Binance – 15,000 NANO to giveaway – you in the mood to win yourself some NANO? Check this out.
- Goldman Sachs to Open a Bitcoin Trading Operation – So, bitcoin is not a scam after all? Or GS has no problems trading a scam?
- Magnetic tapes holding 20 million banking customers’ personal data and 16 years of financial records lost by CBA Bank, which restricts access to Crypto – it is right in front of everybody’s eyes, we need better solution for money management and general monetary system.
- This is how Ripple and XRP are transforming the payments sector and will replace SWIFT – love them or hate them, Ripple is very active and successful in their actions.