We lost around $30 billion in market, in one day. You can say a lot about crypto, but you can’t say it is boring! There are some rumors surfacing as to who and what caused the crash. And there is the “death cross” proximity, we are staring at it right now.
- Price went downhill in a sudden move connected to our old friend – yes, you guessed it, the Mt.Gox trustee sold another batch of his bitcoin, around 8k.
- KuCoin KYC Introduced as Users Face Withdrawal Limits – In an announcement on the exchange’s website, KuCoin said that they would start new Know-Your-Customer (KYC) checks on their customers.
- Request Network now supports BTC and ERC20 – To be clear the ERC20 tokens initially supported are OMG, REQ and KNC. DGX and DAI are coming very very soon.
- Ethereum Futures Go Live on UK Trading Platform – since futures introduction to gold, bitcoin and other assets crashed their price, this is not really that great of a news for ETH.
- Great news fr XLM holders – You can now spend your XLM / Stellar Lumens at 40,000,000 Locations Online & Offline with Basepay.io. You can also connect the app to Apple Pay & Google Pay. Go Adoption!
- You can now buy tickets of one NBA team with crypto – Mark Cuban, the owner of NBA team Dallas Mavericks, announces that fans can now buy tickets for games using cryptocurrency; Bitcoin and Litecoin will be the currencies initially supported; Cuban had reportedly planned cryptocurrency support earlier this year, however, that deal fell through.
- Watch out Coinbase, Robinhood is coming – Cryptocurrency-friendly stock trading app Robinhood is now valued at $5.6 billion following a mammoth funding round. The fintech startup announced on Thursday that it had raised $363 million in a Series D funding round led by DST Global.