Bitcoin and Ethereum Gains Spur Cryptocurrency Market Beyond $450 Billion. $500 billion in May is more than possible if we continue this trend. The demand for OTC crypto is insane. This is why you see Gemini and Coinbase starting their own Bloc trading services. Who and why is there so much OTC demand?
- TrafficJunky Accepting Verge Cryptocurrency as of May 7th – The move comes only a few weeks after Pornhub—, which is a part of the TrafficJunky network of sites–announced they would be allowing users to pay for features using Verge coin.
- Happy days in Ripple community – Binance added XRP/USDT pair on their exchange.
- Ethiopian Gov’t Signs Agreement With Cardano To Introduce Blockchain In Agritech – The Ethiopian government has recently signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with Cardano (ADA). The agreement will see Ethiopian developers apply blockchain technology to the country’s agritech industry.
- PwC Hong Kong and PwC Singapore announce joint business relationship with VeChain – PricewaterhouseCoopers (doing business as PwC) is a multinational professional services network headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It is the second largest professional services firm in the world, and is one of the Big Four auditors, along with Deloitte, EY and KPMG.
- Request Network cooperates with MakerDAO to Increase Stability in Cryptocurrency Finance – Through this partnership financial dApps built on top of the Request Network can soon use the Dai stablecoin to provide price stability against the value of the U.S. Dollar. Dai will be one of the first five ERC20 tokens supported on the Request Network when ERC20 support officially hits mainnet this month.
- Mastercard’s report shows volume slumps due to cryptocurrency ban – Mastercard reported that the volume of transactions was down 2% “This is due to the recent drop-off in crypto wallet funding,” Mastercard chief financial officer Martina Hund-Mejean said on the earnings call.
What is new on CaptainAltcoin
- Beware: FacexWorm Targets The Cryptocurrency Trading Platforms
- Berkley ICO step closer to reality after unanimous city council vote
CaptainAltcoin's writers and guest post authors may or may not have a vested interest in any of the mentioned projects and businesses. None of the content on CaptainAltcoin is investment advice nor is it a replacement for advice from a certified financial planner. The views expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of CaptainAltcoin.com