Bitcoin has dropped to its support level, one of the strongest ones. So, if you have any money left, this is a good time to buy. There are again great news across industry, even the UpBit issue in Korea seems to be just a misunderstanding.
- Korea, Upbit update: The irregularity being investigated is in regards to liquidity issue. – The issue involves sharing/ pooling liquidity with other exchanges. It seems to be that the regulators did not understand the share liquidity.
- Icon / The Loop – Signs MOU with Samsung Electronics – This deal means that Dapp Chain ID will be Installed on ALL PHONES. As a quick clarification, theLoop is the company that created ICON. This is a great step forward for adoption!
- MyEtherWallet integrates Kyber Network Exchange – You can now trade ERC20s/ETH directly from MEW! Makes things a lot easier for the newer users. Now once they buy eth from coinbase, instead of having to sign up to exchanges – which might close registrations, they can instead transfer to their MEW wallet. Then go and swap to another ERC20 token with ease and a friendly interface.
- Bill Passes Allowing Residents to Pay Taxes in Cryptocurrency in one US state – The state is Arizona and others might follow suit as Illinois is considering a similar bill.
- Bitcoin transaction fees in sat/b have not been so low since 2011 – So low since 2011, while Segwit transactions are currently covering 32.11% of whole Bitcoin network. So try to imagine how unfairly cheap BTC transactions will be when SegWit eventually reaches 100% coverage of all Bitcoin transactions.
What is new on CaptainAltcoin
CaptainAltcoin's writers and guest post authors may or may not have a vested interest in any of the mentioned projects and businesses. None of the content on CaptainAltcoin is investment advice nor is it a replacement for advice from a certified financial planner. The views expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of CaptainAltcoin.com