We are mostly in green today and the market shows much more resiliance to FUD news. Only 6 months ago, a negative statement about crypto by some famous investor or banker usually lead a downward price trajectory, but not anymore. Even Warren Buffet can’t move the needle towards red territory anymore.
- Warren Buffet admittedly doesn’t understand bitcoin but journalists keep asking him about it – so he repeats what we already heard: he doesn’t consider it as investment, but gambling. For him, it is a greater fool game, you buy today and hope to sell tomorrow to the “greater fool” who will buy it at higher price. And that is ok for him to think like that – because he acknowledged he is not really into high-tech businesses (Apple, Amazon etc – never invested in them and missed big money, not that he needs it).
- Charlie Lee not only copied Satoshi’s code, he will copy his behaviour as well – by leaving the Litecoin development team to make it less dependable on him and more decentralized. Noble idea, but market might take it the wrong way.
- Vitalik is firm on not attending Coindesk’s conference – because of one article where they linked to a scam website. Vitalik never forgets, never forgives.
- Scammers keep scamming on Twitter – Telegram CEO is their latest crypto celebrity whose tweets are bombarded with replies about fake giveaways. Scammers are super sophisticated, they buy accounts that have that famous blue tick next to them that marks a verified account, have the same profile image – the only thing different is the actual handle name. Inexperienced people fall on this all to often – it clearly earns the scammers big money since they run this scheme for couple of months now.
- Someone at local Fed branch, in St.Louis is well informed about bitcoin – surprisingly positive post about cryptocurrency bitcoin appeared on St.Louis Fed website, comparing bitcoin and cash in a fair and neutral way.
What is new on CaptainAltcoin