It’s weekend and a slow news day, as expected. As for the markets, EOS is still dominating the chatter in groups and subreddits – people speculating how high can it go before inevitable dump.
- Binance Signs Agreement With Bermuda Gov’t On $15 Mln Investment, Jobs – That funny image of Binance CEO in shorts was actually him respecting the local customs and clothing. Still funny though. The deal puts Bermuda on blockchain map, along with Malta, very crypto friendly small country.
- US could become cashless country, thanks to cryptocurrencies – Cashless economy implementation has been a decidedly difficult task due to gross mistrust of the government by the American people. Former Fed executive, however, believes that blockchain technology might hold the key to actualizing a truly cashless society in America.
- Ripple keeps racking up new partners – still not big fan of their coin and concept. They are successful company, but they just don’t fit the essential concept of cryptocurrencies. Here is the article about new partnerships.
- One of the rare mining companies on US turf shut down – not surprised by shutting down, surprised by the fact the actually worked in US.
- Last tremors of banks triggering – This guy reported that BoA closed his 3 year old account because he was buying crypto. They won’t go down without a fight, but once they start hard swings, it will be too late.
- Another famous economist dislikes bitcoin – He even won Nobel prize. These old “experts” just can’t come to terms with the new reality – time to bury their old concepts and worldviews and embrace the change. Everything changed, it’s money’s turn now.
Small Technicals update:
ZRX, ADA, TRX seem to be setting up for nice buy entries.
EOS is debatable, I personally expect it to go higher than the current price, but will that high happen before or after the unavoidable dip? Hard to tell. EOS blockchain launch could be a serious thread to ETH, especially if they start they blockchain smoothly, with no issues. ETH has serious problem with scalability and their blockchain is operating at 110% all the time, that is the door EOS will try to enter – fast transactions, no delays, no big logs waiting to clear up.