- Partnership between IOTA Foundation and eCl@ss to standardize payments and data transmission in IOT
- Bitfinex expands its portfolio of stablecoins
- VeChain updates its mobile wallet and node tokenization policy
VeChain, project focused on building a supply chain management system supported by the blockchain technology, released a contentious update that should benefit several parties involved in the ecosystem. The update apparently involved VeChain using its VIP181-non-fungible token standard to tokenize its VeChainThor Nodes, including the Economic Nodes and Economic X nodes. The project explains what has been achieved by implementing this update: “By tokenizing VeChainThor Nodes and open sourcing the smart contracts, node holders, third-party developers and the community in general can all benefit in different ways:
READ DigiByte (DGB) Price Analysis And Prediction 2019: Consolidating Around 160 Sats (Mid May Update)
- Node addresses and tiers information is public on the blockchain available for inquiry or integration into third-party applications.
- Node holders are able to change the node address by transferring the node token.
- Node holders can eventually exchange the Node tokens for the liquidity which holders might have been looking for.
- Other Non-Node holders can potentially participate in node ownership, which will eventually move all nodes into the hands of the community members who want them the most.
- Node upgrade and transfer is now done through smart contract functions, which allow any third party developer to build applications and user interface to support these functions.”
- NEO releases plans to realize network decentralization in 2019
- November 30th, 2018 to February 28th, 2019
- March 1st, 2019 to May 31st, 2019
- June 1st, 2019 to August 31st, 2019
- September 1st, 2019 to November 30th, 2019
Join Our Telegram Channel or Follow @CaptainAltcoin
CaptainAltcoin's writers and guest post authors may or may not have a vested interest in any of the mentioned projects and businesses. None of the content on CaptainAltcoin is investment advice nor is it a replacement for advice from a certified financial planner. The views expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of CaptainAltcoin.com