Overwhelming majority of traders on Tradingview and Twitter are seeing this greenery of today as a bull trap and are short on bitcoin, in the near term. If BTC manages to stay above $4255-4260 we can then retest the $4600-$4800 levels, otherwise we fall down and anything below $4100 will probably send BTC to the support of $3800 or even lower,
Here are some of their analysis:
If bear market is going to continue good place to build a short.
If bull market to follow, then pull back is due for accumulation.
Time shall tell.
– notice very strong trend channel of entire correction since 6300$
– two gann fans supporting possible outcomes
– RSI bearish divergences
– RSI bearish historical resistance
– Stoch turning down
– EMA100 (2H) on the top of channel – 4180$
– EMA10 (1D) on higher line of the top of the trend channel – 4410$
– EMA10 crossing down EMA100 on 1W
– already 2x 4D 10h intervals before falling
– BTC and other markets been artificially pumped pre event this week, and my expectation is that they will dump right before.
– One exception here is Consensus event that was known to pump crypto during entire conference of Consensus conference editions.
– BTC could break higher of course eg. as Gann fan indicating 5.1k till Friday, though I am not really TA enthusiast after all I wrote. Was looking to support my FA and price action bias, to be precise.
** IT’S NOT AN OPPORTUNITY TO BUY YET !!!!
Price is moving in 5 ways to the downside since the selloff from 6000
Wave 1,3 & 5 will go lower where as waves 2 & 4 will go counter trend and correct a % of the previous move.
Wave 3 is often the extended wave, meaning it’s the longest and you should be able to count 5 subwaves inside it.
Once those 5 waves end, we get wave 3, after wich comes a correction higher in wave 4 in a 3 waves manner( for example) or a more complexe correction(but still just a correction !).
I’m confident we have those 5 waves down as a wave (3), now price is therefore in a correction higher for wave (4).
After wave (4) ends (should be near 0.382 level ~4500 ideally), look for price to fall a bit further for wave (5) near the 3100 level (or possibly lower)
$BTC daily update:
Strong showing today.
That said, so far it's nothing more than a bearish retest of previous consolidation.
To truly turn bullish I want to see 4550+
Two days to go to turn the monthly decent (4723).
Can the bulls perform a miracle?
R: 4270 / 4360-4550 pic.twitter.com/AJLweG36pC
— DonAlt (@CryptoDonAlt) November 29, 2018
Three -High time frame- charts I've been using for the entire year, showing good supports and candle patterns so far. Time to either accumulate or an opportunity to position ourselves, once a bull signal is present. As usual patience in the name of the game. $BTC pic.twitter.com/xofvg6OTN8
— Mitoshi Kaku ??? (@CryptoSays) November 28, 2018
CaptainAltcoin's writers and guest post authors may or may not have a vested interest in any of the mentioned projects and businesses. None of the content on CaptainAltcoin is investment advice nor is it a replacement for advice from a certified financial planner. The views expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of CaptainAltcoin.com