Why Kaspa (KAS) Has Been Outperforming Bitcoin and Will Continue to Do So

Kaspa (KAS), a relatively new cryptocurrency, has been making waves with its impressive gains and unique emission schedule. As the crypto community keeps a watchful eye on this rising star, one user, AlexR 𐤊 (@AlexR50000), has shared their insights into the remarkable trajectory of Kaspa and its potential to continue outperforming Bitcoin.

The Demand-Supply Dynamics
According to AlexR 𐤊, Kaspa’s outperformance can be attributed to the intricate interplay between supply and demand. On the demand side, the superior technology behind Kaspa has garnered significant interest, driving up its value. Meanwhile, the supply side is becoming increasingly scarce at an unprecedented rate, thanks to the unique emission schedule of Kaspa.

The Emission Schedule and Scarcity
Kaspa’s emission schedule is a marvel in itself, inspired by the 12-note musical scale. The block rewards gradually decrease over time, creating a controlled and predictable supply. As of January 1st, 2023, approximately 15.3 billion KAS (53.3%) had been mined, and on January 1st, 2024, around 21.9 billion KAS (76.3%) had been mined.

Explosion in Meme Coin Market; How to find potential successors to $WIF, $PEPE, and $BONK?🤫

The key? Getting in early, especially during the ICO phase. Check out NuggetRush today! This new memecoin combines play-to-earn gaming with authentic gold mining ventures. Seize the opportunity with ongoing presale prices! Plus, prepare for $NUGX’s upcoming launch on major exchanges.

Show more +

Remarkably, by July 10th, 2026, around 95% of the total maximum supply of roughly 28.7 billion KAS will have been mined. The remaining 5% will be mined slowly until the block reward falls below 1 Sompi, which is expected to happen after approximately 36 years from the mainnet start.

The Continuing Outperformance

As AlexR 𐤊 points out, the unique emission schedule of Kaspa will make it even harder money than Bitcoin by 2029, with a higher stock-to-flow (S2F) ratio. The S2F ratio is a measure of scarcity, and a higher ratio indicates greater scarcity and potential value appreciation. With this insight, Kaspa’s outperformance compared to Bitcoin is expected to continue, driven by the fundamental supply-demand dynamics and the innovative emission schedule.

Kaspa’s remarkable performance and potential to outshine Bitcoin have captured the attention of the crypto community. As AlexR 𐤊 has highlighted, the combination of superior technology, soaring demand, and a meticulously designed emission schedule that ensures scarcity, positions Kaspa as a force to be reckoned with in the cryptocurrency realm. With its unique attributes and the potential to become even harder money than Bitcoin, Kaspa’s journey is one that investors and enthusiasts alike will be watching with keen interest.

You may also be interested in:

Check NuggetRush ($NUGX)

Sponsored: Invest Responsibly, Do Your Own Research.
Being in its ICO stage, NuggetRush offers a prime opportunity for early investors to get in at potentially lower prices
A unique play-to-earn gaming platform in the memecoin market
The platform combines artisanal and gold mining with cryptocurrencies in an unusual gaming context, offering a distinctive and immersive experience
Fosters a strong community by encouraging physical meetups among members
NFT Integration with Prominent Characters
intelligent crypto
How are  regular people making returns of as much as 70% in a year with no risk?  By properly setting up a FREE Pionex grid bot - click the button to learn more.
Crypto arbitrage still works like a charm, if you do it right! Check out Alphador, leading crypto arbitrage bot to learn the best way of doing it.

Tags:

Temitope Olatunji
Temitope Olatunji

Temitope is a seasoned writer with over four years of experience. He specializes in Web3 and FinTech topics and enjoys creating content in these areas. He holds both a bachelor's and master's degree in Linguistics. When not writing, he trades forex and plays video games.

CaptainAltcoin
Logo