Chasing the Moon: MoonBag’s Presale Zooms Past Bonk and Floki Inu:

Will new cryptos truly outshine older, better-established ones in the market? Many investors wonder about this as they choose whether to trust names like Bonk and Floki Inu, which appear to be worn from fighting battles to maintain their credibility. The answer seems almost intuitive at such a time, with the new MoonBag(MBAG) coin and everything it offers.

Coins like Bonk and Floki Inu face volatility today, but $MBAG appears to bloom, with the presale already having brought in $700,000. It also promises a 9900% ROI, early staking opportunities, and locked liquidity.

Bonk: An Upcoming Dip?

Bonk Inu is a Solana-based meme coin that has seen a lot of price increases over the past few weeks. At the time of its launch in 2022, it did not attract much interest in the market, because of a lack of regulatory procedures, security worries and risky trading activities. If Individuals holding many Bonk coins sell them, Bonk will likely undergo an extreme price drop. Besides that, Bonk’s Low Fully Dilated Valuation (FDV) makes it more susceptible to inflation risks, insider dumping and sell pressure, making it a risk purchase. Bonk has a vesting period to make investors feel more secure, but there is no market guarantee.

Floki’s Fast-Fading Hype

Floki Inu is a multi-chain meme coin based on Elon Musk’s dog that uses decentralized finance to make NFTs. Though it gathered a lot of attention due to influential names attached to its launch, it went through an alarming dip of around 5%. Floki’s bullish pattern indicates investors to be aware of the market. Though it is difficult to predict the future of Floki Inu, investors should look at certain drawbacks attached to Floki Inu such as an anonymous management team and a low price per token. Investors should note that high token supply and limited sales outside the Floki ecosystem are other concerns.

MoonBag Presale: Riding the Crypto Tide to the Moon and Beyond!

Under the command of the MoonBag monkey, the new crypto promises a smooth journey to the moon. With its presale in the second stage, the coin is priced at $0.0001 currently. For those who choose to ride the tide at this point, a staggering ROI of 30% has been estimated by the time the next stage of the presale starts. The Monkey has also promised early staking opportunities during the presale. With a sky-high APY of 88%, airdrops, and exclusive event access, the MoonBag coin offers a journey many choose to join in its early days.

While 80% of the profit generated during the presale has been dedicated to other costs, the remaining 20% will be spent on the coin’s liquidity. To further clarify their long-term vision, the creators of MoonBag coin have also renounced the contract to maintain transparency with investors. 

The monkey-who is adorable and unsurprisingly, very smart-has poised those who hop on board with tax-free transactions and great scalability so that conducting transactions on the platform is easier than ever. Besides all the ways MoonBag coin will give you financial freedom, it will also be entertaining. This is because, as a meme coin, MoonBag coin combines the humour of meme coins with the commitment of an involved and like-minded community. 


Bursting with potential and offering investors everything they dreamed of and more, the MoonBag Presale may well be the solution to all the problems other cryptos may be having. It is likely to leave names like Floki Inu and Bonk in the dust.

Invest in MoonBag Presale


Disclaimer: This sponsored content is not endorsed by CaptainAltcoin, which takes no responsibility for its accuracy or quality. This content was not written by CaptainAltcoin’s team. We advise readers to do their own research before interacting with any featured companies. The information provided is not financial or legal advice. Neither CaptainAltcoin nor any third party recommends buying or selling any financial products. Investing in crypto assets is high-risk; consider the potential for loss. CaptainAltcoin is not liable for any damages or losses from using or relying on this content.

intelligent crypto
How are  regular people making returns of as much as 70% in a year with no risk?  By properly setting up a FREE Pionex grid bot - click the button to learn more.
Crypto arbitrage still works like a charm, if you do it right! Check out Alphador, leading crypto arbitrage bot to learn the best way of doing it.


Rene Peters
Rene Peters

Rene Peters is editor-in-chief of CaptainAltcoin and is responsible for editorial planning and business development. After his training as an accountant, he studied diplomacy and economics and held various positions in one of the management consultancies and in couple of digital marketing agencies. He is particularly interested in the long-term implications of blockchain technology for politics, society and the economy.