According to the renowned technical analysis expert, Lookonchain, a daring DEX trader has recently made some significant investments.
The trader spent 955 ETH (equivalent to $1.8M) to purchase 12,530 UNIBOT at an average price of $143 from July 22 to July 31. Additionally, the trader spent 336 ETH (around $617K) to buy 7.37M BITCOIN at an average price of $0.084 on the day of the tweet. You can find more details on this transaction here.
In a related thread, Prithvir, another well-known trader and analyst, provided further insights into the financial moves of this Bitcoin maximalist. According to Prithvir, this individual has transferred all of their generational wealth to a new address. Their current holdings are as follows:
- BITCOIN: $777K; Average buy price – $0.084; Current price – $0.092
- UNIBOT: $1.4M; Average buy price – $143; Current price – $104
- ETH: $11K; Average buy price – $1894; Current price – $1837
These tweets provide a fascinating glimpse into the trading strategies of high-stakes players in the cryptocurrency market. The UNIBOT token has seen some fluctuations in its price over the past few weeks. Here’s a brief analysis based on the data from CoinGecko:
- In the last 24 hours, the price of UNIBOT has seen a decline of 9.59%. The trading volume during this period was $8,469,736. The lowest price was $111.03 and the highest was $122.83.
- Over the past 7 days, the price of UNIBOT has declined by 17.50%. The lowest price during this period was $102.32 and the highest was $196.48.
- Over the past 14 days, the price of UNIBOT has surged by 37.7%.
CaptainAltcoin's writers and guest post authors may or may not have a vested interest in any of the mentioned projects and businesses. None of the content on CaptainAltcoin is investment advice nor is it a replacement for advice from a certified financial planner. The views expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of CaptainAltcoin.com