Coinbase Earn allows eligible customers to learn about different cryptocurrencies via educational content provided by Coinbase and respected crypto coins. Eligible Coinbase users are able to “unlock” lessons on top of the content where they can earn crypto. Coinbase Earn is currently one of the best ways to get started with some crypto, without needing to shell out any money.
There are other ways to earn money with crypto, which is a topic of this article we did on Ethereum and ways to make money with it.
Top 3 coins for huge ROI in 2021?
If you would have bet on the right coins last year you could easily have 10xed your capital…
You could even have made as much as 100x which means you could have turned $100 into as much as 10k.
Experts believe this will happen again in 2021, the only question is which coin do you bet on?
My friend and cryptocurrency expert Dirk is personally betting on 3 under-the-radar cryptocurrencies for huge ROI in 2021.
Click here to learn what these coins are (watch till the end of the presentation).
If you haven’t done your Coinbase Earn and are still on a waitlist, here is a compilation of all answers on the questions Coinbase Earn will ask you.
Ampleforth Governance Token (FORTH) Answers
- AMPL and FORTH
- DeFi building block
Universal Market Access (UMA) Answers
- Liquidators and disputers
- All of these answers are correct!
Numeraire (NMR) Answers
- A global community of data scientists
- To back up predictions and earn rewards
NuCypher (NU) Answers
- End-to-end encryption
- Independent nodes to perform tasks
- Paying Ethereum transaction fees
The Graph (GRT) Answers
- The bitcoin network
- GRT Tokens
CELO (CGLD) Answers
- By making crypto accessible on mobile phones
- Staking, governance
- Using the Valora mobile app
Compound (COMP) Answers
- Earn interest on crypto
- Supply crypto asset as collateral
- COMP token holders
Stellar Lumens (XLM) Answers
- A decentralized protocol that unites the world’s financial infrastructure.
- Facilitating low-cost, universal payments.
- Transactions are fast, inexpensive, and global.
- To issue and exchange tokens quickly.
- It relies on a cooperation of trusted nodes.
Filecoin (FIL) Answers
- A decentralized marketplace for data storage and retrieval.
- Proof of replication and proof of spacetime.
- By its location
Band Protocol (BAND) Answers
- Real World Data
- Earn crypto rewards
Algorand (ALGO) Answers
- By being scalable, secure, and decentralized
- A randomly selected ALGO token
- Algorand Standard Asset (ASA)
MKR (MKR) Answers
- MKR and DAI
- MKR holders
- A crypto wallet and crypto collateral
Kyber Network (KNC) Answers
- Exchange one Ethereum token for another
Orchid (OXT) Answers
- A peer to peer privacy wallet.
- Orchid’s Ethereum token, OXT, as well as the Orchid app and a Web3 wallet.
- Multihop configurations between bandwidth providers.
Tezos (XTZ) Answers
- Formal Verification.
- A decent computer, an internet connection and 1 roll of Tez (8,000 XTZ)
- Formal Governance
Dai (DAI) Answers
- A decentralized stablecoin that aims to be worth one US dollar
- Decentralized and borderless
- Open a CDP with Maker
EOS (EOS) Answers
- A blockchain protocol for fast, scalable applications
- Delegated proof of stake
- Fast, free transfers
- Stake EOS tokens
- Upgradeable smart contracts
Zcash (ZEC) Answers
- A privacy protecting crypto
- It keeps your financial info safe so it can not be sold
- Through a cryptographic breakthrough known as zero-knowledge proof
Basic Attention Token (BAT) Answers
- There are too many ads and data trackers
- It is free, open source web browser built for privacy
- Users get paid BAT for viewing opt-in ads, and publishers get rewarded when users pay attention to their content
0x (ZRX) Answers
- To create a tokenized world, through friction less, peer-to-peer exchange of tokens
- A new way to trade tokens and cryptocurrencies with other people.
- It can be used to pay relayer fees and and participate in protocol upgrades in the future
CaptainAltcoin's writers and guest post authors may or may not have a vested interest in any of the mentioned projects and businesses. None of the content on CaptainAltcoin is investment advice nor is it a replacement for advice from a certified financial planner. The views expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of CaptainAltcoin.com