Bone ShibaSwap Emerges as a Top Gainer: Analyses Reveal New Resistance Levels for BONE

BONE, a key player in the Shiba Inu ecosystem, has been making waves. The digital asset has been steadily climbing the ranks, securing a spot in the top 100. As of the time of writing, BONE is ranked 91st with a market capitalization of $373million.

BONE’s rise to prominence has been nothing short of impressive. BONE has surged by 6.5% in the last 24 hours, 30.8% in the last seven days and 55.6% in the last 30 days. This impressive performance has made BONE the third-largest daily gainer in the crypto market according to CoinMarketCap.

Trade on US-Banned Exchanges With No KYC 🤫

Tired of missing hot new listings because your favorite exchange is banned in the US? 🇺🇸

With RocketXchange you can finally trade on Kucoin, ByBit and more without registration or KYC! 🙌

Simply connect your wallet to access every coin. No VPN needed.

Seamlessly bridge between EVM, Solana, Cosmos and 100+ chains. Discover the next crypto gem with low fees.

Take your trading to the next level with:

  • Instant access to banned CEXs 🚫
  • No KYC required 🙅‍♂️
  • Trade on your terms – no registration required
  • Maintain full custody – tokens stay in your wallet
  • Access liquidity across leading DEXs and CEXs
  • Bridge assets quickly between any blockchain

Escape CEX limits today with RocketXchange!

Show more +

The upcoming launch of Shibarium, a layer 2 solution for the Shiba Inu ecosystem, has added to the growing interest in BONE. The digital asset is expected to play a pivotal role in the new system, serving as a “passport” for users. BONE will have three main functions within Shibarium.

Firstly, it will be the token that delegators “bury” to earn a portion of the rewards. Secondly, it will act as the “gas” token for Shibarium, facilitating transactions within the system. Lastly, BONE will foster technology “governance” within the new system, giving holders a say in the future development of the platform.

In the coming days, the Shiba Inu team plans to mint the remaining supply of BONE and renounce the contract, effectively putting a cap on the total supply of the digital asset. This move is expected to further enhance the value of BONE, as no further minting will be possible.

On the trading front, BONE has been showing strong resistance at $1.74. If this resistance is broken, the digital asset could potentially reach new highs of $1.92 and $2.21. On the flip side, support levels have been identified at $1.43, $1.34, $1.21, and $0.95, with $1.34 being a key buy zone.

Interestingly, the majority of BONE investors are currently in profit. On-chain data reveals that approximately 88% of addresses, or roughly 71,130, are in profit, while the remaining 12% are at a break-even point. This indicates that almost all BONE investors purchased the digital asset at a price lower than its current trading value.

Source: IntoTheBlock

In conclusion, BONE’s recent performance and its pivotal role in the upcoming Shibarium platform make it a digital asset to watch. As the Shiba Inu ecosystem continues to evolve, BONE is poised to play a significant role in its growth and development. However, Shiba Inu hasn’t exhibited a similar surge in value as opposed to BONE.

intelligent crypto
How are  regular people making returns of as much as 70% in a year with no risk?  By properly setting up a FREE Pionex grid bot - click the button to learn more.
Crypto arbitrage still works like a charm, if you do it right! Check out Alphador, leading crypto arbitrage bot to learn the best way of doing it.

CaptainAltcoin's writers and guest post authors may or may not have a vested interest in any of the mentioned projects and businesses. None of the content on CaptainAltcoin is investment advice nor is it a replacement for advice from a certified financial planner. The views expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of CaptainAltcoin.com

Tags:

Petar Jovanović
Petar Jovanović

As the Head of Content at Captainaltcoin, I bring years of experience in the crypto industry. With a strong belief in the potential of the web3 market since 2017, I'm passionate about sharing valuable insights and knowledge. Feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn and let's discuss the exciting world of cryptocurrencies and decentralized technologies!

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

Leave a reply

CaptainAltcoin
Logo